Friday, September 25, 2009

Bride to Be!


I love this card and since I've had 7 weddings this year, many brides to be received this card in an array of colors! Beth is the lucky gal who will be the recipient of this card. Stampin' Up's Big on Spring is no longer available, but it's a great set and I'm glad I kept it around! Bride to Be was stamped in Basic Black on Whisper White and then layered on the beautiful flocked paper from the Christmas Cocoa Specialty Paper. The letters were colored with Water Color Pencils and embellished with a Red Circle Rhinestone Brad on flowers punch from an older three flower punch from Stampin' Up but you could use the Boho Blossoms for the same effect. Tiny Rhinestones were adhered with Stampin' Up's Glue Pen. You can use any of Stampin' Up's Designer Papers to match any wedding colors! Happy Stamping!
Stampin Up Items- Order now: Ink- Basic Black #101179, Paper: Whisper White #100730, Basic Black #102851, Christmas Cocoa#116770, Punches: 1/16 Center Punch#101227, Boho Blossoms # 110711, Embellishments: Circle Fire Rhinestone Brads #109110 & Watercolor Pencils#101879

I can make the card for you if you wish! Just send me the colors of the wedding and I'll send you the card. Email me at: Kindig.3@nd.edu

1 comment:

  1. Lucky Bride to Be! I love the card Angie. Great job! I would have never thought to put the flocked paper on it, I really like that.

    ReplyDelete