Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Easy Christmas Card!


If you haven't started your Christmas Cards, here is an easy one to make! You'll have these mailed out in no time at all! I used Stampin' Up's Medalion Stamp in Real Red ink on Whisper White paper. The Finial Press Embossing folder was sent through the Big Shot- check my blog for a sale on many of the dies for the Big Shot! A Merry Little Christmas is from a Hostess Set and was punched out with the Wide Oval Punch. Glorious Green Paper was used for the card and the larger oval. Silver Sparkly ribbon from a craft store embellishes this card perfectly! See, you're done!
Stampin' Up Items used: Medalion Stamp #115223, Whisper White Card Stock#100730, Glorious Green Card Stock#101697, Finial Press Embossing Folder #115963, Wide Oval Punch#112082, Real Red Ink# 103133 and don't forget the BIG SHOT #113439- Save 20% on the Big Shot when you order through me. Email me at: Kindig.3@nd.edu and I'll order it and you'll save 20%!!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this card! And, I love the card you sent us in the mail!! That was one I have never seen! You must have been working hard on all these Christmas cards!! :o)

    ReplyDelete