Friday, April 23, 2010

Fit for a Princess!


OK everyone.... use up those colors that you have to make way for the new ones! My daughter Jackie created this cute card by punching hearts out of Pale Plum & Lavender Lace with the Heart to Heart Punch....oh she's so clever as she layered them to make the perfect princess dress! Stampin' Up's Perfect Princess Stamp Set is also used. This could be used for a fun birthday card for your little princess or as a bachelorette party invite too! The dress would also make a fun scrapbook embellishment!

Contact me to order Stampin' Up at 20% off ! Get the colors you want before they are gone!

Stampin' UP Products used:
Heart to Heart Punch # 113694
Photo Corners Punch # 109042
Pale Plum Paper # 101658
Lavender Lace #1010614

2 comments:

  1. Wow, great job! I love the created dress with the other elements. The colors are great. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the card!!
    I don't even want to post the card I made from this stamp set. Way to go Jackie! :)

    ReplyDelete