Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Quick Butterfly Card


Need a quick card? This one is easy to do. My daughter Jackie created this and with the Sincere Salutations, you can also say, Thinking of You, Best Wishes, Thanks So Much or Get Well Soon! One design with endless possibilities! The card base is Melon Mambo...good news ....Stampin' Up is keeping Melon Mambo as part of their Brights Collection! Certainly Celery, Elegant Eggplant and Whisper White are Layered with two of the Whisper White edges punched out with the Scallop Trim Corner Punch. Butterflies are cut with the Big Shot and the Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die. Sparkly jewels were added for the perfect touch!

Stampin' Up Items used:
Card Stock: Whisper White # 100730, Certainly Celery # 105125, Elegant Eggplant#105126, Melon Mambo# 115320
Ink: Basic Black #101179
Stamp Set: Sincere Salutations# 115068
Butterfly- Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die#118138
Scallop Trim Corner Punch # 118870

Order from me and save 20% on your merchandise everyday. I can combine orders to save on shipping too! You can also order from my website, have it shipped directly to you and I'll send you a 20% rebate check on your merchandise! Contact me for details! Happy Stampin!

1 comment:

  1. I love this card!! Glad you were able to figure something out with those butterflies, Jackie!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete