Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Golden Anniversary Card


We will be in South Carolina to celebrate my hubby's Aunt Nancy & Uncle Tom's 50th Wedding Anniversary! I made this card to give to them. I used Stampin' Up's Crushed Curry. This card is a bit bigger and I cut the 8&1/2 side at six inches and then folded it in half. It was layered with the Tea Party paper. The Manhattan Flower embossing folder was then used on Whisper White. Happy Anniversary was stamped with Crushed Curry ink and then punched out with the Large Oval and Scallop Oval Punches. I saved the ribbon from a box of chocolates that I received....it worked perfectly with this card! Happy Stampin'!

Stampin' Up Items Used:

Paper- Crushed Curry #115319, Tea Party #113992, Whisper White #100730
Ink- Crushed Curry#115659, Punches- Large Oval #107305, Scallop Oval #114889
Manhattan Flower Embossing Folder#114517
Click on the Order Now to the Right to get these items before they are gone!

I'll be at Myrtle Beach for the next week so I won't be posting any cards until I return.
I hope everyone has a wonderful week! Love to all!

2 comments:

  1. This is a really pretty card mom! You're so creative - You used a ribbon from a box of chocolates! Sounds like something I would do! Oh, wait, I did give you ribbon from my Baby Gap bag! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, & I have that put away with my other ribbons! Thank you! Glad you like the card!

    ReplyDelete