Thursday, January 20, 2011

Valentine Greetings


I've been so busy preparing paper candy holders for my daughter's baby shower- I'll have to post those too- I almost forgot Valentine's Day is just around the corner!

I started with Whisper White paper and layered Pretty in Pink and Real Red. I embossed the pink with Hearts and used Stampin' Up's Valentine paper from last season but you could use their paper for this season! The brads were purchased on the Clearance Rack. The hearts are punched out and applied to the Love You Much from the Well Scripted set. You can use red or pink ribbon and I like a bargain so this ribbon was only $1.00 a roll from a hobby store.

Contact me to order or Click on Order now to get the following Stampin' Up Products:

Whisper White Paper #100730, Real Red Paper #102482, Pretty in Pink Paper #100459
Well Scripted Stamp Set #118601, Heart Punch #119883, Heart to Heart Punch #119881

No comments:

Post a Comment