Thursday, February 10, 2011

Special Friend

Have a special friend and want to tell them how much they mean to you? Here's an easy card to create!

Stampin' Up has some great products and all their colors coordinate effortlessly. I used Perfect Plum Card Stock and layered Purple Plum Designer Paper on Whisper White. This DP is from last season. I can't afford to buy every new item that comes out... I'd like too, but just can't and I'm sure others feel the same way. I try and use what I have before I purchase new stuff...doesn't always work! Anyway, I then used a Concord Crush Marker because it's a little darker color to stamp the flowers. Concord Crush was also used for the My Friend stamp which was later punched out with the Curly Label Punch! Whisper White Organza Ribbon completes the look along with a butterfly accented with two pearls! The butterfly is cut with the Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die.

You could use any card stock color and designer paper that matches. Pretty in Pink would be fabulous along with Tempting Turquoise, Regal Rose or Bashful Blue! Give it a try!

Stampin' Up Items used:
Ink: Concord Crush Marker # 119801

Paper: Perfect Plum Card Stock#101889, Perfect Plum Designer Paper#117152

Stamp Set: Perfect Punches #120516, The flowers are from the Watercolor Trio which is no longer available but you could use any floral stamp that you wanted

Accessories: Curly Label Punch#119851, Whisper White Organza Ribbon#114319, Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die#18138 and Basic Pearls #119247

Contact me to order or click on Order Online to the Right and start creating today!

No comments:

Post a Comment