Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Candy Cups and Door Prizes





My niece's wedding is just around the corner! She is having daisies as her flowers so I wanted a daisy theme for her bridal shower. I purchased some daisy soaps and seeds and knew that Stampin' Up had the perfect stamp for embellishing a cute topper for the gift bags. I also bought some hand soap and wrapped each in tissue paper and used my glue gun to apply the daisies. Now on to the candy holders! I have a Daisy Die and cut those with the Big Shot and bought some mini muffin wraps and applied them to the daisies! Won't those look so cute with some yellow and white M&M's? Family helped with the watering can candy holders....Thanks Kim and Joanne! I can't wait to fill those with some candy too!

Thanks for looking and happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment