Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Happy Birthday!

This card was inspired by Anne Marie Hile. I saw a version of this on the Pals Paper Arts and I copyed & created it for my daughter's birthday. She turns 30 and I needed a gorgeous card to match her beauty inside and out!

The Delicate Doilies Stamp set and the Flirtatious Paper are awesome! The Lace Ribbon Border Punch is a must and accents the card perfectly! The Flower is a Sizzix Die created by Tim Holtz and I've used it over and over for cards and scrapbooking! It goes together so quick and easy. Visit the Sizzix website at: www.sizzix.com Be sure to visit the Outlet Section for bargains up to 80% off! I just purchased some Alphabet Dies there at a substantial savings!

So glad Piroutte Pink is back and when paired with Melon Mambo- the colors are vibrant ! Stampin' Up's Hostess Set, Happiest Birthday is easy to earn. Talk to your friends and place an order together and you'll have the amount you need for this set. There is so much on my
Wish List right now too!

Click on Order Online to the right and place your order. Contact me and if you order over $50.00, I'll mail you a free Stampin' Up Catalog and Idea Book!

Stampin' Up Items Used:

Happiest Birthday Wishes #122671
Delicate Doilies Stamp Set#122592

Melon Mambo Paper#115320, Ink#115656, Ribbon#115611

Piroutte Pink Paper#111351, Whisper White Paper#100730

Lace Ribbon Border Punch#122362, Scallop Edge Border Punch#119882

Basic Rhinestones #119246

1 comment: