Thursday, September 15, 2011

Fabulous Florets!


I found this beautiful card on Mary's Fish's Stampin' Pretty Blog and she featured guest stamper Sandy Mathis and I had to make one for myself! The new In Colors are divine- Lucky Limeade and Island Indigo! Ladies- the Designer Paper matches the Stamp Set Fabulous Florets! It's so fun and easy to create cards when all the items go together! The words I used are from a Hostess set that is no longer available but Stampin' Up has some great new sets Like Delightful Dozen and Friendly Phrases and you could use any sentiment you like! Thanks for looking!

Stampin' Up Items used:

Paper: Island Indigo #122923, Whisper White#100730, Beyond the Garden Designer Paper#122342

Ink: Island Indigo#122937, Lucky Limeade#122935, There is a splash of Daffodil Delight in the flower center & I used the Stampin' Marker #119677

Fabulous Florets Stamp Set #123027

Accessories: Basic Pearls#119247

Order now online or contact me to order!

No comments:

Post a Comment