Monday, October 1, 2012

Ann from the Stampin' Schach created this card for the Pals Paper Arts Challenge and I loved it so much I just had to CASE it. 

I'm loving the pearl accents and have started to use more pearls in my cards.  I stamped the flowers from one of my favorite sets, Field Flowers, with Cajun Craze Ink on the yellow patterned paper from the Summer Smooches set.  Cut out them out and after stamping the stem in Old Olive, applied them with dimensionals to make the "pop".  The Eyelet Border stamp is no longer available to purchase but it you have it, use it!  You could also use the Delicate Design Embossing Folder #127023and then cut along the border as the original card featured.  Very easy card to create and use for many occasions!

Happy Monday and Stamp on!

Stampin' Up Items used:
INK: Cajun Craze #126965, Old Olive #126953

Field Flowers Stamp Set #122762, Basic Pearls #119247

CARD STOCK: Basic Black#121045, Cajun Craze #119684, Whisper White#100730
Summer Smooches Designer Paper# 125409



No comments:

Post a Comment