Friday, July 19, 2013

Just for you!

Good Morning! Whew, we need some relief from this heat!  High 90s and very muggy!  Well, it keeps me indoors to create some cards!  This card was inspired by Stampin' with Tami's Facebook page.  She is at Stampin' Up's convention right now and I wish I was there too!  Hope everyone who goes has a wonderful time!  Can't wait to see all the inspiration when my upline gets back!

Ok, now for the card.  I did have trouble with the paper doily sizzlet- it just doesn't cut like it should so I had to take a straight pin and punch most of it out.  Some of it would not come out at all so I left it there and embellished around it! 

The embossing was done with a folder that is discontinued along with the Flourish from the Baroque Motifs.  Stampin' Up products used that are still available are:

Crumb Cake Cardstock #120953 & Ink #126975
Whisper White Cardstock #100730

Layered Labels Stamp Set #127072 & Large Oval Punch #119855
Paper Doily Sizzlets #125592

The butterfly is from K & Company and was on sale 1/2 price at JoAnn's Fabrics.
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Happy Stampin' to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment