Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Sizzlin' Summer!


These are last summer's photos that I am finally getting in the scrapbook!  I am slowly but surely getting caught up and am working each night in the craft room! 

As most of you know I am almost finished with being a Stampin' Up Demo.  I need to save some money and carry on!  I love being a hobby demo and getting the discount, however, I cannot continue to spend at the rate that I was.  I didn't have many customers but the ones I have are very special.  I no longer have my demo website but you can contact me to place an order now through September. 
Thank you all for your love and support and I will miss you!

I will continue to make cards, invites, and candy holders for events.  If you need anything, let me know!  Contact me at 574-386-1549.

Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment