Thursday, February 20, 2014

PPA192- A Sketch Challenge

I thought I would try something different and with three bridal showers coming up, this works perfectly!  I layered Pretty in Pink, Black and embossed the Cherry Cobbler.  Love my Big Shot and sent through the Dress Up Die in printed paper and the Apothecary Accent Die in Very Vanilla to create the look.  Rhinestones were added for a necklace and the paper and rosettes were purchased on Stampin' Up's Clearance Rack.  The rosette was sponged with some Pretty in Pink ink.  I can't wait to make more!



3 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute and perfect for a bridal shower. Thanks for sharing with us at the Pals Paper Arts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. I love the colors, papers and embellishments that you used. Thanks for sharing with us at Pals Paper Arts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An instant smile came to my face when I saw your card! Love your color choices and I need to pull out that dress more often! Thanks for playing with the PALS this week! Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete