Monday, March 22, 2010

Join Stampin' Up Now!!!

There's never been a better time to join Stampin' Up!

Stampin' Up! demonstrators enjoy the advantages of owning their own home-based business distributing rubber stamps and accessories for handmade cards, scrapbook pages, and home decor projects. With a fun product line and flexible schedule, you’ll earn additional income, be able to attend Stampin’ Up!’s incredible conferences and events, and get monthly training and ideas in our cutting-edge magazine available only to Stampin' Up! demonstrators.

Demonstrators have the freedom to build their business to whatever size fits, and reap the rewards of good business practices with a 20 percent discount on Stampin’ Up! products. In addition, you’ll have the opportunity to earn rewards such as free rubber stamps and product as well as incentive trips as you build new and lasting relationships with others. You get all this while sharing what you love--rubber stamping!

I'm just a hobby demo and I love the 20% discount on all of my products! I don't do many workshops... I just enjoy stamping with my friends.

Join the fun today! Contact me for details or click on the link to the right!



No comments:

Post a Comment