- Soft Suede polka dot grosgrain ribbon
- Linen thread
- 5/8" Jumbo brads
- Sizzix Big Shot
- Lattice Bigz die
- Beautiful Butterflies Bigz die
- 18" x 18" artist canvas
- Background fabric (2/3 yard)
- Push pins
- Adhere background fabric to canvas.
- Die cut lattice shapes from fabric using Big Shot and Lattice Bigz die. Adhere to fabric in rows.
- Adhere Soft Suede polka dot grosgrain ribbon to fabric in crisscross pattern. Attach 5/8" Jumbo brads where ribbon intersects. Adhere Soft Suede polka dot grosgrain ribbon around outside edges of canvas.
- Die cut six large and six small butterflies using Big Shot and Beautiful Butterflies Bigz die. Create double-sided butterflies by adhering butterflies together, resulting in three large and three small double-sided butterflies. Tie linen thread around the middle leaving two long ends for antennae. Attach butterflies to canvas using push pins.