Tuesday, March 30, 2010

PPA35- Anything But a Card



I love the anything but a card challenge. I made these for a shower that was near Valentine's Day with the Love You Much Stamp Set from Stampin' Up. They are the perfect size to adhere a Post It note pad. The loop on the side holds a mini gel pen or regular pen. You could use any stamp set to accent the front. These also make great teacher's gifts! Stampin' Glitter- the Fine Galaxy Red was then applied to the Love on the front. I had leftovers of the Riding Hood Red from the Designers Paper Series but you could use any paper that you have. It's fun to Play at the PPA! If you would like the instructions on how to assemble, email me and I'll be happy to send them to you.

2 comments:

  1. Love your post-it note and pen holder! Terrific idea for a shower! Thanks for playing at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute and creative!! Don't know why you never get more comments or ever win!!

    ReplyDelete