Thursday, March 31, 2011

Paisley Petal Paper Card


This card was CASED and changed up a little bit. I found it at the Pals Paper Arts Challenge Website. I have a link on my blog and you are welcome to check out the beautiful cards that many stampers create. Two of my favorite creative ladies are Mary Fish and Anne Schach- they each have blogs you should check those out.

This is a vintage color combo that includes Rich Razzleberry and Pacific Point. The Paisley Petals Designer Paper along with the Four Frame stamp that I used on this card will be available soon in the new 2011 Catalog! I can't wait to see the other new items and I'll share them with you too!

Stampin' Up Items Used that you can order now:

Vintage Flowers #121879
Decorative Label Punch#120907
Rich Razzleberry Paper#115316 & Pacific Point#111350
Basic Pearls #119247
Soft Suede Ink#115657
Scallop Trim Border Punch #118402

No comments:

Post a Comment