Friday, April 1, 2011

Jackie's New Car!

Jackie had some fun while Anna was checking out her aunt's new car! It was the perfect moment to capture the shenanigans and scrapbook it! The printed paper is from Target's Dollar spot and the beautiful solid shades of plum are from a local scrapbooking store. I made the embellishment from a sizzix die and the sparkly strips & picture corners are from Doodle Bug. Sizzix had a website that has an outlet and girls....... most of the stuff is marked 50-80% off! I got a really nice set of alphabet dies for only $19.99!!! I can't wait to use it! I'm getting caught up slowly but surely and will be making more cards soon!

Stay tuned for some really good deals and sneak peeks from the new 2011 Catalog!

Happy Scrapbooking to all!

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! Anna is just adorable! What a fun scrapbook page! I love the car embellishment!

    ReplyDelete