Friday, September 11, 2009

Go Fly A Kite!


Scrapbooking is easy with Stampin' Up! The Simply Scrappin' pages include textured and regular cardstock, borders, stickers and layouts! I have to admit- this set, Crew Kids- Boys, is no longer available but many others are. I always try to use what I have before I order more. Check out the Simply Scrappin' sets in the Stampin' Up Idea Book. I used the Big Shot and the Pennant Die to make the kite. I then used the Linen Tread to make the kite string embellishment! The photo corner punch was used to accent the photo. The Small Square Punch gave the page the argyle effect!

Items used: Big Shot #113439, Pennant Die #113483, Linen Thread #104199, Photo Corner Punch #109042 Order from me and receive a 20% rebate! Just email me after you order and you'll get a 20%rebate on your merchandise!

No comments:

Post a Comment