Friday, January 22, 2010

PPA26-Anything But A Card


This cute basket can be used for candy or even a small heart candle. Great to give, great to get!
I made this at Kim Osmanski's Card Club. I first used the Scallop Circle die and cut three with the Pretty in Pink card stock. Using the With All My Heart Stamp set, I stamped the circles using Real Red and then sponged the edges. Just fold the circles in half and slide them together to form a heart. For the handle, cut a circle out of the scallop circle and adhere to the inside of the heart. The Love you Much stamp set is used and then punched out with the Scallop Punch and the 1&1/4 circle punch and then embellished with Sending Love Brads in Red! Add ribbon to the handle. Very cute!
Stampin' Up Items used:
Pretty in Pink Paper#100459
Love You Much Stamp Set#114756
With All My Heart Stamp Set#118134
Sending Love Brads#117270
Scallop Circle Punch#109043, Scallop Circle Die#113468
Circle Scissors #112530
Sticky Strip#104294 and the Big Shot!

1 comment:

  1. I like this basket mom! I would never think to have added the three ribbons on the side. It's a great little detail that really stands out! So, do I get one for Valentine's Day? ;o)

    ReplyDelete