Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy Birthday America!


Happy Birthday America! I started with the Big Shot and the Sizzix Stars that are on a long strip and cut them in Real Red and Night of Navy I cut the same colors in rectangles and layered them on Whisper White. Before layering I stamped "Celebrate Today" and "Happy 4th". The little stars were then stamped randomly. This is an easy card to create and it's fun to celebrate America's Birthday!

Stampin' Up Items Used:
Real Red Paper #102482, Real Red Ink #103133, Night of Navy Paper#100867, Night of Navy Ink#102977, Whisper White Paper #100730, Whisper White Craft Ink#101731.

Contact me to order any of the items listed above or click on Order Online and order! If you spend $50.00 or more, you'll get a free Stampin' Up Idea Book and Catalog, contact me for details!

No comments:

Post a Comment