Wednesday, August 11, 2010

First Birthday for a Princess!



Happy First Birthday to Princess Anna! Jessica, my daughter made this fabulous cake for her sweet baby girl. For this special occasion, I created a personalized card just for her! I used Stampin' Up's Whisper White and Pretty in Pink Card Stock. The other items were purchased at Pages In Time Forever, a local scrapbooking store that has an abundance of princess papers, pink letters and embellishments!

If you would like to save 20% on Stampin' Up merchandise, contact me and I'll be happy to place an order for you or order from my website and I'll send you a rebate!

1 comment:

  1. I love it!! I just posted my scrapblog on my blog!! That card was super cute!! ;o) Thanks for all of your help! You didn't mention that you helped with the cake! Because I can't pipe! Next time, we'll use royal icing!!!

    ReplyDelete