Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Paul Frank Baby Shower

My daughter, Jackie, is expecting a beautiful baby boy in early March....she also happens to be a Paul Frank fan! So....... I just had to create a baby shower invite to match her fun personality and incorporate Julius! I found the stickers at Target and then got busy. I used a Sizzix Baby Bottle Die and my friend Margaret started cranking the Big Shot and the cards were done in one evening! I then stamped "Your Invited" on the tops and used the embossing folder on the bottle. The Julius stickers were then applied to punched circles given a 3-D look with Dimensionals!

The baby's room has a Paul Frank theme and I can't wait to see that when it is finished!

Thanks for looking and happy stamping! Need baby shower invites? Contact me to order any Stampin' Up supplies used to make this card and save 20% off of your order! OR I can make your invites for you!

1 comment:

  1. The invitation card looks lovely and your daughter must also have loved it. And I hope that her baby shower was an enjoyable event as well. We also had a wonderful time attending my sister’s baby shower just a day before her birthday. The shower was a cozy event at our home and her birthday party was held at one of the popular Chicago event venues the next day.

    ReplyDelete