Thursday, December 9, 2010

PPA72


The PPA Challenges are fun & I made this card for a 50th Wedding Anniversary celebrated by Tom & Nancy Lisek. I used Stampin' Up's Crushed Curry. This card is a bit bigger and I cut the 8&1/2 side at six inches and then folded it in half. It was layered with the Tea Party paper. The Manhattan Flower embossing folder was then used on Whisper White. Happy Anniversary was stamped with Crushed Curry ink and then punched out with the Large Oval and Scallop Oval Punches. I saved the ribbon from a box of Godiva chocolates that I received....the recycled ribbon worked perfectly with this card!

3 comments:

  1. The gold and white is just lovely = perfect for a 50th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is stunning, Angie! Very classy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect anniversary card!! Love the color combination. Thanks for playing along with us at Pals Paper Arts!!

    ReplyDelete