Thursday, December 2, 2010

Singing Reindeer

The singing reindeer was created by Marilyn Van Tassell and it was so cute I just had to make one for myself!!! I changed it a little bit with the music scrapbook paper. Isn't he adorable? Using Soft Suede, the head and body are punched out with the Xtra Large Oval and Word Window punch is used for the hands and feet. Those awesome antlers were cut with the Big Shot by using the Swirls Scribbles Die. The music & Merry Christmas paper was bought at a local hobby store along with the ribbon and red brads all for 1/2 price the day after Thanksgiving! Everything was layered on Real Red Paper!

Stampin' Up Products used: Real Red Paper #102482, Soft Suede Paper#115318, Xtra Large Oval Punch #119859, Word Windows Punch#119857, Swirls Scribbles #113441

Contact me to order or click on Order On Line! Happy Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!!! I'll be over later to make these at your house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Christmas Card Class is full, but you can come over anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are having a Christmas card class?? How fun!! I love this reindeer card! It is the cutest!! Gee, I hope one comes in my mail! ;o)

    ReplyDelete