Tuesday, February 22, 2011

All Occasion Card


This card was created by Lynn Put and her blog is at: www.thequeensscene.blogspot.com
I just loved the Vintage look and had to create one for myself!

I stamped "friend to friend" from the Teeny Tiny Wishes but you could also use: Get Well Soon, Happy Birthday, Happy Mother's Day, Happy Easter, Just for You....and many more!

I used Soft Suede for the card and embossed Pirouette Pink with the Vintage Wallpaper. I used Soft Suede ink and a sponge and dabbed the edges. Using the Elements of Style Stamp Set I stamped the flower in Soft Suede and colored it with a pink pencil. Stampin' Up's cutter kit was used to rough up the edges of the layers and then I sponged the sides with more Soft Suede ink.

The flower is a Hello Kitty die- I cut two of them and rolled the petals around a pencil to give them a dimensional look and those were also sponged with Soft Suede Ink. The Antique Brad was a little dark so I took some Whisper White ink on my finger and dabbed it on the brad. Pink grosgrain ribbon was added along with Basic Pearls in the top left corner.

Isn't it pretty? I can't wait to send it to a dear friend of mine!

SALE A BRATION is going on and if you spend $50.00 you get free Stampin' Up items! Contact me for details!

Stampin' Up Items Used:
Stamp Set: Elements of Style #120045, Teeny Tiny Wishes # 115370

Paper: Soft Suede #115318, Whisper White # 100730, Pink Pirouette #111351

Ink: Soft Suede #115657

Accessories: Basic Pearls #119247- GREAT DEAL only $4.95!
Sponges #101610, Cutter Kit #106958, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder #120175,
Antique Brads# 117273

No comments:

Post a Comment