Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Don't forget the Envelope!


I love making cards and also love to decorate the envelopes too! I'll be attending a shower this Sunday and the bride's colors are Red, Navy and Ivory. I used a Stampin' Up Set that has long been retired but I'm so glad that I kept it because we have 2-3 weddings each year! I use it each time and just change up the cardstock colors and glitter on the flowers! Ohhhhh and then there's the envelope! I used Real Red and Not Quite Navy cardstock, applied the glittered letters and flowers and it's done! I just love it and hope the bride does too! Thanks for looking.

Stampin' Up products used:

Paper:
Real Red #102482, Not Quite Navy#101722, Very Vanilla#101650
Accessories: Ticket Corner Punch#119867, Rhinestones#119246, Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder #117335, Big Shot#113439

Contact me to order or click on the Order Online now!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh...how cute is this envelope! And I LOVE the retired set...I can see why you kept it!

    ReplyDelete