Friday, September 16, 2011

Miss August for Miss Abby!


Just had to share the great news that the photo above of my precious Puggy, Miss Abby, will be featured in the Kentuckiana Pug Rescue Calendar for 2012! Abby was rescued by a woman and when KPR Angel and volunteer Heather Harrold heard about her, she took her in and started caring for her. She was over-bred by breeders - after her last litter, Abby's uterus was prolapsed, she had ear mites, fleas, worms, she was missing some fir and the breeders dumped her. Heather then cared for her and featured her on the Pug Rescue Site- that's where I saw her and fell in love! Long story short...if that's possible for me.... my daughter bought a Pug while she was still living at home and I loved the breed, she moved out, took her Pug, Tank, with her and I would view the Pug Rescue Site now and again because I knew my house wasn't a home without a Puggy! Low and Behold, there she was, so cute and small and sweet! Heather and her fiance at the time drove Miss Abigale to my house to meet me and it was love at first sight! We've had her since February of 2010 and I can't imagine my life without her. She's the Queen of the Kindig house! AND now she'll be featured in the Pug Rescue Calendar!

Contact me to order the calender ! You can view the sight at:

http://www.kentuckianapugs.com/Contest/2012%20calendar%20contest/2012_Photo_Contest_Winners.htm

If you ever have the chance, adopt any breed of dog from a shelter or a rescue site. I thought I wanted to make a difference and help a Pug in need and I found out that Miss Abby really made a difference in my life! Pug Hugs to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment