Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thinking of You and Happy Thanksgiving!


Here is a fun card to create! I used Wild Wasabi paper and layered one inch strips of Designer Paper on Rose Red. The Scallop Dots Ribbon color is Melon Mambo and it matches perfectly!
Flowers were created by the Triple Layer Blossom Bouquet Punch. I was apprehensive about this punch but so glad I bought it! I made about four of these cards and stamped Get Well Soon on some of them along with Thinking of you! Enjoy and Thanks for looking!

Happy Thanksgiving to all and if you need to travel- Stay safe my friends!

Stampin' Up Items used: Paper- Wild Wasabi #108841, Rose Red #102544, Very Vanilla #101650
Subtles Brads #119738
Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch#122464
Sincere Salutations Stamp Set #115068
1/2 inch Scallop Dot Ribbon#122985

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, Angie! The layout is gorgeous...and I love this DSP. Great color combination!

    ReplyDelete