Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Stampin' Up has a bunch of new products available June 1st!  New catalogs are on the way and I'm so excited! New Papers, New Colors, New Stamps, New kind of stamp pads, ribbons galore and lots of
embellishments!!! Wooo hooo!  Hobby Demos like myself save 20% and I'll pass the savings on to you!

This card was created by Anne Schach and I changed it up a little.  She's a very talented card creator!

Save 20% off of your first $50.00 or more order.  Just order online at my website, I'll get the email that you ordered, and I'll send you a 20% rebate (merchandise only) in the mail.  Stampin' Up makes it so easy because everything coordinates beautifully together!!  20% rebate applies for the months of June, July and August!!! 

Any questions, contact me!  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment