Friday, September 28, 2012

Goulish Googlies

I couldn't resist Stampin' Up's Goulish Googlies Designer Kit!  It comes with treat bags and orange and white twine, but I bought it to create Halloween Cards in a flash!  I just love the eyes that have the adhesive on the back so they are really easy to stick on your cards.  The oval shape is decorated & ready for your favorite stamp and I used bats from a $1.00 stamp I found at Michael's. 

Thanks for looking! Happy Stampin' and if you need any Stampin' Up, please contact me to order or order online now!

Stampin' Up items used: Basic Black Ink #126980
Basic Black Card Stock #121045
Lucky Limeade Card Stock#122926
Pumpkin Pie Card Stock#105117

Goulish Googlies Designer Kit #126914

Stamp and Ribbon were $1.00 items at Michael's!

No comments:

Post a Comment